Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm 1 1/2!

That's right I'm 18 months. My how time flies when you're having fun.
Here's some things I'm doing at 18 months:

- climbing on the couches, chairs, whatever I can find.
- starting to say more and more words.
- obessed with animals and Animal Planet, especially my monkey shows.
- started saying uh-oh when I want to be picked up. (Mommy thinks its strange since I've said up before, but its just that uh-oh is so much more fun to say!)


Look how long my little body has gotten.





















I went to my first bull sale. There was a lot of mooing going on.
















I climbed the gate to get a better look at the horsies.





















I love going to the park.





















Goofing around...
















I still use my smile to my advantage. :)
















Did someone lock me in?





















Already filling Daddy's shoes.

1 comment:

mitzi said...

I miss you and everyone at Children's!!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting! Kyle is so tall! Thatch is still chunky and short :) Tell everyone I said hello! Talk to you soon...