Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas filled with family, fun, and lots of presents. You could even describe it as Christams Chaos! What do you expect with a one year old!


Christmas Eve was at Grandma and Granddaddy's house with 2 one year olds and a 3 1/2 month old. Talk about a lot of presents.


















Can you see some of the chaos.
















Playing my new drum with Daddy.





















Is this box a present, too?
















I can't believe all the stuff Santa brought me.





















For Christmas dinner we went to Gma and Grandpa's house where I got to spend more time with my Uncle Zach. He was on leave for 2 weeks!
















The exhaustion has set in.





















Oh, wait! I love horsies!

















Ride 'em!

No comments: