Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 26, 2008

Gitmo, Jungle Gym, and Blocks

A couple weeks ago, Mommy went to visit Uncle Zach at Guantanamo Bay. Don't worry, he's not a prisoner, he's just stationed there with the Navy. She had a great time, but got stuck on the island for a couple extra days due to the Hurricane. Mommy was so upset because she missed me so much. I missed Mommy too, but I had great boy time with Daddy. We were roughhousing it up! But when Mommy got back we both got sick for 2 weeks - not fun. :( Now, we are better and I am playing all the time. I got a "jungle gym" from Grandma as a quasi birthday present, and it is awesome! Also, my favorite toy is now blocks and my favorite activity is now stacking them. Mommy says its quite a feat! Enjoy my pics...

Uncle Zach driving Mommy around is his uniform.





















Showing off my new jungle gym.

















Am I up to something?

























Concentrating hard to make my tower. My record is 8 blocks!

























Just having fun!



















No comments: