Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Little Star!

A few months ago I had the opportunity to sign Kyle up for baby modeling. I was a little skeptical at first because all I could think of was the "stage mom" forcing her kid to do things they hated. After a lot of thought, I ended up deciding to try it and see what happens. If he ends up hating it then we quit. I was not expecting much at all, in fact I wasn't even sure they would call him to shoot (even though I personally think he's the cutest baby in the world :) ). Well, I have been surprised in how well Kyle has done cooperating with the whole process. Kyle even seems to have a little star power in him!

Here's his first ad...in the newspaper 2 Fridays ago. He sure stole this shot.























He's even on JCPenney's website. Under Baby then More Brands.


No comments: