Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July, everybody! This week Daddy was off work so we were busy, busy, busy. I had a lot of firsts this week. My first trips included the Aquarium, the Sprayground, and the Zoo. I also got to see fireworks for the first time. And unfortunately, I got my first fever - caused by a throat infection. I seem to be getting better and the doctor said the fever should be all gone by Monday. I can't wait to be all better so I can get back to my busy self.

My favorite animals at the aquarium were the stingrays.
















It was so much fun getting all wet at the sprayground. But even more fun was getting Mommy and Daddy all wet - they didn't think to wear swimsuits. Ha-ha!





















They also had a fun playgound there, too. I really got a kick out of the swing - I was laughing so hard!





















Daddy's helping me go down the slide like a big boy.





















Laughing behind bars.





















At the zoo, I rode my first horsie. :)





















I watched my favorite animal for a long time....can you guess which one it was?
















The elephant!
















Mommy and I watching fireworks.





















I don't think I need to explain this one. Pure awe!

No comments: