Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

5 Months Old!

I'm now 5 months old. Time really goes by fast. Here are some pictures of my favorite activities this past month.

I love to "read" magazines (by tearing out the pages!).















While bathtime is not my favorite activity, Mommy wanted to include this picture.
Look what a sweet boy I am!














My favorite activity is going out to eat. I love all types of drinks. My responsibility during dinner is to hold and taste all the glasses and cups for Mommy and Daddy.



















I had my first playdate with Thatcher. He is Mommy's friend, Mitzi's son. We are only two days apart. It was not planned, but we both wore our camo outfits that day. Aren't we cute?














Last but not least, I want to include a picture of my Cousin Nate.

















Yes, that's right Cousin Nate is going to have a little baby brother or sister due in September. So that means I will have another cousin to play with. Yipee!!

No comments: