Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cute and Fun!

Wow, Kyle has been a busy baby these past 2 weeks! He is doing so many new and fun things. Every day is full of excitement to see what he'll do next. For starters, I put him in a sitting position and let go to see what would happen. Previously he would immediately tip over, but low and behold, this time he put his hands in front of him and held himself up for a couple of minutes. I'm so proud of my little guy. Then during tummy time, Kyle got upset (no big surprise there) and during his crying and flailing he was able to propel himself in an entire circle. I know, he wasn't moving on purpose, but it was still something new.

Now for some really cute things. He's putting everything, I mean everything in his mouth. We have to watch what is around him, he can really reach far. Luckily, only a few drinks have tumbled to the floor. Kyle also started turning his cute bottom lip in and sucking on it. It was so cute, but it only lasted a few days, now he sticks his tongue halfway out and sucks on it - still just as cute. One last thing, he has started grabbing his feet anytime he is lying on his back. It's absolutely adorable. Its truly amazing to see him develop every day!

Mommy is making me sit up for a picture.



















I'm eyeing that other toy to see if I can get it in my mouth, too.















Hanging out in my camo gear.





















This is how I help Mommy wash oranges.















Grabbing my feet AND sucking my tongue!

No comments: