Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Two Months

I recently had my two month birthday! Can you believe how old I'm getting? I'm also still on my fast paced growing streak. I weighed in at 14 lbs 11 oz and was 24 1/4 inches. I'm over two feet tall! I've also gotten to do many more activities. I'm now a pro at going out to eat. I love watching everyone especially the waiters. It's all so fascinating! I also got to visit Santa Claus for the first time. I hope he brings me everything I asked for. :)

Look at me multitasking: holding my head up and drooling!















If all the stars line up, I can turn over, here is me in the process.
















I'm in my Christmas outfit, ready to visit Santa.
















Here's me and Cousin Nate asking Santa for toys. Cousin Nate also wants those candy canes.
















Me and Daddy after visitng Santa.

No comments: